The purpose of these webinars is to provide a forum to discuss the challenges we share when delivering high performance heat networks.
To enrich our understanding the provoke informed debate, we invite experts from a variety of disciplines to contribute.
Our next webinar will delve into the question, ‘why is dynamic control at the edge so critical to low temperature heat network design? We’ll highlight:
- the difference between real-time control responding real-time conditions versus model-based control strategies
- why applying dynamic control authority is a critical element of enabling low temperature and therefore low carbon heat networks
- how heat networks without control at the point of use have only limited control over the whole of the heat network
- how using data in real-time solves real world problems
Please register via the link below:
Tuesday, April 20th – 8.55am to 9.45am
Thursday, April 22nd – 11.55am to 12.45pm
For those of you who wish to review previous, ‘Advancing heat networks’ webinars, you can find them all here.
As always, what makes these webinars truly useful and productive is the participation from attendees. So please come along and as we always enjoy a lively Q&A afterwards.
We also want to use this as a platform for discussion and learning, and so we’ll also point you in the direction of interesting technologies and solutions you may find of interest.
We would like to engage with professionals working on the design and operation of heat networks. All are welcome, and particularly if you are involved in:
- Housing Associations
- Local Authorities
- Private Residential Developers
- Design Engineering
- M & E Consulting
- Energy Management
- Sustainability Management
- Carbon Management
- Asset Management
- Planning Management
We will be passing on our knowledge and experience of heat networks and how we apply data-driven solutions to ensure continual performance improvement.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Follow us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/10931573