In a world where we need effective ways to decarbonise quickly, Minibems enables efficient, low carbon heat networks for social and private sector housing.
The Minibems difference resides in the fact that it is the only data-driven, cloud-connected solution for heat networks, that provides reliable comfort for residents at the same time as reducing fuel consumption by up to 40%. Crucially, Minibems is also easy to integrate into new build and existing heat networks.
Our suite of IoT, cloud-connected devices provide our clients with real-time flow control, automated control strategies and unparalleled data access. This is backed-up with remote monitoring for technical and customer support. As a result customer satisfaction is high with end-users enjoying affordable and reliable heating.
Now embedded and operational at sites across the UK, the company brochure provides an introduction to the main advantages that Minibems-enabled heat networks enjoy:
- Dynamically controlled flow rates
- Data science to improve heat network performance
- In-depth and up-to-the minute reporting
- 24/7 heating and hot water technical support & insight
- Comprehensive metering and billing options
- Easily integrated into new build and existing heat networks